- All questions asked in CTET 2020 will be Multiple Choice Questions, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Each question will be carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- Paper 1 will be for the candidate who intends to be a teacher of classes 1 to 5.
- The 2nd Paper will be for the candidate who intends to be a teacher of classes 6th to 8th.
- The duration of each paper will be 2 Hours 30 Min.
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy||30 questions||30|
|Language 1||30 questions||30|
|Language 2||30 questions||30|
|Environmental Studies||30 questions||30|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30|
|Language 1||30 MCQs||30|
|Language 2||30 MCQs||30|
|Mathematics and Science||60 MCQs||60|
|Social Studies and Social Sciences||60 MCQs||60|
NEAR ADARSH NAGAR