CTET COCHING -EDUCATIONAL POINT
CTET exam is known as the Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi as per the guidelines laid down by The Ministry of Human Resource Development. It is basically conducted twice in a year. But as per media reports, the teacher eligibility test will now be conducted only once a year.
This test series is based on a completely artificial intelligence-based system. It catches the signal from your activity done on the website and gives you better-personalized experience. It helps to track your strength and weaker areas of the subjects.
Preparation tips for CTET exam:-
Have a look at the step by step method to prepare for the CTET exam in a smart and proper manner.
- Syllabus understanding and its analysis is the first step you should take.
- Analysis of the syllabus includes the procedure to differentiate the topics according to your knowledge level and time to spend in clearing the topics.
- Make a time-table for all subjects to be studied on a daily basis.
- General awareness section can be made stronger by reading daily current affairs available on our website.
- Practise Test series to get better insights into your preparation.
CTET Online Mock Test Series attempting method step by step:-
- Click on Join NOW button and enter details like EMail, password or you can sign up by using Facebook/Google.
- After signing up you will be redirected to the test series page.
- You can choose the test and click on START TEST.
- On the next screen, you have to select the paper language.
- As you solve the test you can submit it to the system.
- After completion of each test, you can view the results and answer sheet.