How to Enrol in CTET Online Coaching?
- Visit the official website of educational point .
- Click on the ‘educational point’ option and select ‘CTET and Teaching Exams’.
- After the course page opens, you will have to choose the tab of ‘CTET exam’.
- Start the free trial of the course for knowing more about the course content.
- Now, click on ‘Buy Now’ to purchase the course.
- After completing the payment, the course will be added to your account, and you can access it anytime.
Note: You are requested to check the expiry date before purchasing the course.
How to Access the CTET Video Course?
- You need to have a basic Windows/Mac laptop or desktop, which supports web browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.
- To ensure smooth streaming of the educational point Classroom course, you should have an active internet connection, preferably with 2 MBPS download speed.
- Use headphones, if required.
CTET Online Coaching 2020: Key Highlights
100+ Interactive Live Classes
The CTET video course offers 100+ live classes which will be taught by our top faculty from the premier institutes of Delhi. They are proficient in their field and use effective teaching methods to facilitate easy learning.
Topic Quizzes & PDFs for Revision
In addition to the
Classroom live classes, our subject experts have offered quizzes and PDFs, which will assist you in revising the topics. Participating in the topic quizzes will help you in developing a strong command over the topics.
Boost Your Revision with Weekly Tests and Mock Tests
In the CTET video course, you will get access to 7 weekly tests and 10 mock tests, which will help you in analyzing the level of your preparation. These tests have been designed by following the latest syllabus to ensure that you get enough practice before the commencement of CTET exam.
Every year, CBSE conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The exam pattern is such that it comprises two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates who want to teach students from Class I to V need to appear for Paper 1 and those who are desirous of teaching students of Class VI to VIII need to appear for Paper 2.
The exam is scheduled to be held on 8th December 2020, and that gives you more than 100 days to prepare for the exam. To make judicious use of this time for your preparation, you can in CTET Online Coaching of and take your exam preparation to new heights.