CTET COACHING IN DELHI
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is valued by both the government and non-government educational institutes as the course differentiates the skilled aspiring teachers from the crowd. The aspiring teachers are tested and evaluated in different areas in the examination and based on the scores obtained along with the interview; the respective teachers are recruited by the concerned institutes.
Sarkari Exams is the leading brand of India for CTET Coaching in Delhi, We are providing best faculties, Test Series and study materials for CTET Exams preparation in Delhi, We have online and offline both facilities for CTET test Series as well as we are also providing free of cost weekly and topics wise test for for best preparation of CTET written Exams in Delhi. Now you can ask for demo classes for see the difference from other Coaching centre of Delhi. Our expertise are unique and rich Experience for CTET test preparation in Delhi. Sarkari Exams is a well known Coaching Institute for CTET exams preparation in Delhi, Here you will get free android application for better preparation of CTET Exam by which you can get school of our country.
Many aspirants apply for the CTET examinations each year that makes the competition level tougher. To increase the chances of successfully clearing the examination with flying marks, you should enroll in the best and reliable CTET coaching in Delhi today.
Our coaching institute for CTET in Delhi has a pool of certified and experienced faculty members that are ready to go the extra mile to help our students. Starting from quality lectures to timely syllabus completion, exams institute takes care of everything. Join our coaching classes for CTET in Delhi today and get experts guidance.
Welcome to Sarkari Exams, the pioneer in handling the learning programs pertaining to requirements made by the youth in order to create a niche in their career endeavor. We offer CTET coaching in Delhi and prepare the aspiring professionals to gain an edge over the competitive era in the teaching field.
CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test that provides the growing individual an opportunity that opens the door for a bright career choice in the field of teaching. After clearing the competitive exam of CTET, an aspirant is eligible to enroll himself/herself on the post of teacher in government schools or government-aided organizations. CTET adds on the weight-age to a person’s profile, which wants to be a part of the education stream and provide the source to educate the upcoming generation of the society.
CTET coaching centres in Delhi which claim to get you guaranteed 100% success. But at we do not claim. We vow to get you your desired success. Along with this, we also provide you with much more. In our CTET coaching classes, we have limited batch strength, in order to facilitate student- teacher interaction. Our CTET program module has been designed as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern. We produce genuine course content under the guidance of our subject-matter experts. Our CTET program includes, Classroom coaching, Study material, Free Preparation package and Test series. This is to provide the aspirants with a holistic way of preparing for the CTET exam. The teaching manner of our faculty goes in a very comprehensible manner. By employing the latest teaching methodologies, we encourage our students to come up with new learning techniques too. We instill within our students the trait of inquisitiveness, rather than customizing them to rote learning.
Candidates can find below the CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for the Primary Stage (I to V Class) & Elementary stage (From Standard VI to VIII):
For Primary Stage (I to V):
- Those who are applying for the Primary stage must have attained at least 50% marks or pursuing last year of 2 years Diploma course in Elementary Education.
- Those who have cleared 12th with at least 50% marks or pursuing a final year of 2 years Diploma course in Elementary Education can apply
- Those who have completed 12th and attained 45% marks and attained or pursuing 2nd year in Elementary Education as per NCTE Regulations 2020 can apply
- If you have passed higher secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or seeking a final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) can also apply for CTET 2020.
- Those who have cleared the higher secondary examination with scores at least 50% marks and passed successfully or pursuing a final year of 2 years in Diploma in Education can apply for the examination
- Those who have done with graduation and successfully passed or pursuing final year in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education can apply in the CTET 2020 examination
- The applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree and passed or pursuing last year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Elementary stage (from standard VI to VIII):
- Those who have completed graduation and successfully passed or seeking the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education can fill the application form and apply.
- If an applicant has completed graduation with at least 50% marks and successfully cleared or pursuing a 1-year course of Bachelor in Education can apply for the exam
- The applicants those who have done graduation and passed with at least 45% marks or pursuing 1 year’s Bachelor of Education according to NCTE rules & regulations can think to apply in the entrance test
- Those who have attained a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and successfully completed or seeking one year B. Ed course can apply in the entrance test.
- If the applicant has done the class 12th standard with a minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the last year of 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education can also apply for the test.
- Those who have completed class 12th with at least 50% marks and passed or those who are pursuing last year of 4 years B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed/ B.A are eligible to apply