- All questions asked in CTET 2020 will be Multiple Choice Questions, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Each question will be carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- Paper 1 will be for the candidate who intends to be a teacher of classes 1 to 5.
- The 2nd Paper will be for the candidate who intends to be a teacher of classes 6th to 8th.
- The duration of each paper will be 2 Hours 30 Min.
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy||30 questions||30|
|Language 1||30 questions||30|
|Language 2||30 questions||30|
|Environmental Studies||30 questions||30|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30|
|Language 1||30 MCQs||30|
|Language 2||30 MCQs||30|
|Mathematics and Science||60 MCQs||60|
|Social Studies and Social Sciences||60 MCQs||60|
Nature and Standard of Questions
- The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group of 6-11 years.
- They will focus on understanding the characteristics and needs of the diverse learner, interaction with diverse learners and the attributes and qualities of the good facilitator of learning.
- The test item in language 1 will focus on the proficiencies related to the medium of instructions.
- The Test items in Language 2 will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- The test item in mathematics and Environmental studies will focus on the concepts, problem-solving abilities and Pedagogical understanding of subjects. In all these subjects areas, the test item evenly distributed over different divisions of the syllabus of that subject prescribed for class 1- 5 by NCERT.
- The questions in the test for paper 1 will be based on the topics prescribed in the syllabus of the NCERT for classes 1 to 5 but their difficulty standard, as well as linkages, could be up to the secondary stage.
- TET EDUCATION GURU
- NEAR ADARSH NAGAR