CTET Preparation for Environmental Studies
- The questions asked will be General and basic, study the NCERT books of Class I to V and Geography books of Class VI to VIII.
- Watch the Daily News Clips and read the Newspaper everyday.
- Prepare for the previous year’s sample papers and questions papers available online.
- Join online test series where the questions are asked related to the topic.
- Take a random quiz on General awareness and environmental studies to perform well in the exam.
- Time management is important to attempt the questions, as they all appear easy but answering can be tricky sometimes as proximate data is available.
- Join online test groups for preparation and keep referring to the blogs related to CTET.
CTET is one of the most prestigious exams of our country in Teaching Domain. Aspirant teachers who want to get a government job try hard to clear this exam. But unfortunately, only 2-3% of the CTET aspirants are able to clear the exam.
The reason for such a low success rate is lack of proper direction for the students. If given a proper direction even an average candidate can clear this exam easily and can even score 120+ marks. We at EduTap have been coaching CTET aspirants since last so many years.We have produced excellent results in the 2020 with around 3000+ Students clearing the CTET exam.
This course will contain detailed videos, solved past year questions and thousands of practice questions. Or emphasis would be on explaining concepts with lot of examples and making you expert through lot of practiceThis course will be especially useful for people living in remote areas, housewives and those who have been trying but not able to clear the CTET exam since last 3-4 years
- 3000+ Students cleared CTET in 2020 by making EduTap their online Buddy.
- Out of these 3000, more than 1000 students have been housewives.
- Students for small villages and remote areas have also cleared the exam accessing our courses.
- Students who failed multiple times also managed the clear the exam following a planned strategy.