CTET Application Form 2020
Candidates who are meeting the above eligibility requirements can submit the CTET application form before the due date. The important guidelines to submit CTET Application Form 2020 are as under:
- CTET 2020 application form will be available online in the month of 2020 for the exam scheduled to be held in the month of 2020.
- Candidates have to access the official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in for an online application form.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link at the official portal.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online” link.
- Now fill the entire application form and provide each and every detail asked therein.
- The application form should be filled completely and correctly.
- Candidates must remember that any filed should not be left blank.
- Candidates also need to upload a scanned passport size photograph and signature with the specifications given.
- You also have to make payment of the requisite application fee in order to complete the application form.
- Submit the application form at the end and take at least one printout of the application form or confirmation page for future reference.
Paper-I: Primary Level
S.No. Subject Section Number of questions Max Marks 1. Child Development and Pedagogy 30 30 2. Language I (compulsory) 30 30 3. Language II (compulsory) 30 30 4. Environmental Studies 30 30 5. Mathematics 30 30 Total 150 150 S.No. Subject Section Number of questions Max Marks 1. Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 30 2. Language I (compulsory) 30 30 3. Language II (compulsory) 30 30 4. Mathematics and Science (for Maths and Science Teacher)OR
Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science Teacher)
60 60 Total 150 150
- TET EDUCATION GURU
- NEAR ADARSH NAGAR